The Sales Management Toolbox
Buy From Amazon
Management training helps sales managers realize they are the key to their own success. Because many managers rarely receive any formal training subsequent to assuming their position, this book explores techniques that will assist them in effectively directing the activities of their sales team. Specifics covered include goal setting, basic and reinforcement training methods, time management and planning. Material incorporates techniques to overcome the prime consideration of managers who still must maintain personal sales activities while leading a sales team.
You will discover a whole range of practical ideas to build and improve the performance of your sales team. This book is designed to help you transition into the position of sales manager, and if you are already in the position, it will provide you a whole range of ideas on how to improve performance in every aspect of leadership and management.
You Will Learn How to:
• Develop a Strategic Plan Toward Success
• Manage Production Efforts for your Entire Team
• Recruit a Sales Team that will Stay With You
• Manage an Office Effectively
• Provide Enlightened Leadership
• Develop Goals that Get Results
• Train your Team Effectively
• Use Awards and Recognition to Reach your Goals